1. Soak the stone in the water for 5 minutes, and then put it on a steady platform. Sharpening the knives with one or two steps is decided by the degree of blunt tool.
Step 1: 240# for Coarse grinding, used to repair the seriously dam aged edge, suitable for blunt knives. Hold the knife at an angle of 10 - 30 °, grind the edge on the surface of stone back and forth with gentle pressure, and sharpen it until the edge sharp enough. After sharpening the tool, it needs to be honed with coarse grinding after half a year. Also depends on the specific situation.
Step 2: 120# for Fine grinding, a necessary step to eliminate burrs of the edge.
Use more gentle pressure, repeat step 1, and repair the edge until smoothly and keenly. General speaking, use it once a week to keep your blade sharp.
2.Please wipe it with wet cloth or rinse it with water after sharpening the tool, and then dry it. Clean the stone surface with a soft brush and put it in the air to make it dry.
1. Please use the whole surface of stone to keep the consistency when sharpening knives.
2. Protect the stone well and avoid it falling from the height.
3. Sharpening result would be much better using with sharpen ing oil.
4. Please put the knife sharpener and knife beyond the reach of children to avoid any accidents.